Sephora Haul . Dubai



All the goodies I picked up from Sephora Dubai.
Last time I went I was overwhelmed by the products, so this time I made sure I did a bit of research to see what I wanted before going into the store.
I always find it unnerving when the staff come up to you when you are browsing the make up, so this time I just went in and asked them for the items I had noted down.
My Keep account came in handy once again ^_^


Sephora Matt Bronzing Powder  /  Deep

I was browsing Habiba's blog - LifeLongPercussion.blogspot.co.uk
She had mentioned using this as her contour powder, I love her make up looks so I thought it would try it out.




I am a big fan of wearing lip liner all over the lip and this looked like a 'my lips but better' shade so I tried this on and fell in love.



A lovely light pinky brown matte lipstick, it has the perfect non drying texture.
I fell in love with the look of this after watching Best Nude Lip Colors video by
I am not a big fan of this on its own on me however with my 'subculture' lip liner by MAC defining the edge of my lips it is lovely.




The packaging of this makes it easier to hold and get a smooth line.
I will be honest, I was sucked in to buy this because the packaging looked cool!
I had my eye on it for a while, it has been on my Keep list forever and I love eyeliner so I thought it was worth picking up.
I prefer liquid liners that you dip the applicator in as opposed to pens like this as they always dry out on me.
I hope that isn't the case with this because the tip looks lovely.



A pearly golden pink liquid highlighter.
I made the mistake of trying the Benefit highlighters on my hand to test.
This was the least 'in your face' so I went for this, however I at first felt it didn't show up on my face enough.
Now that I have worked with it a little; it is subtle but buildable which is nice.
The others I would probably purchase at some point are 'Watts Up' and 'High Beam'.

Do you have any Sephora favourites?
I love the quality of their own brand make up!

No comments:

Post a Comment